Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday's Banjo

Back home again and still recovering from a bald faced hornet sting on my arm. I have never seen anything quite like it. :) My main computer is still down, so have no access to my new photos at this time.
Good news--the John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, North Carolina has their new catalog out and my banjo course in February 2006 is now listed and they are taking registration. They allow 12 students in the class and it will be a lot of fun. It is a continuing class rather than a beginning class--so I will have some new tunes and fun activities . If you already play a few tunes and have the basics down--this class will be perfect for you--and hope you will join us. :
Contact the school at: www.folkschool.org

Also--it looks like I will be teaching a three hour banjo worshop in Arkansas in March. I'll also be teaching a three hour dulcimer workshop, and Bob and I will be giving a concert. I'll post more details later--but this looks like a really nice festival and it will be the first time we have been in the Arkansas area for workshops and performance. :)

More later!

No comments: